Snowarfare Snowarfare

good animation

totally had some gay undertones to it tho!

Chad in The City Chad in The City

Very talented artist

So i will give you a 8, however the story was very bland and uninteresting for a comedy. The one part i found funny was the build up in to the hospital in the alley besides that there wasn't anything very coherent about it.Loved the art ,but not to be a downer but story was.... bland.

Kill Arena III Incomplete Kill Arena III Incomplete

srry man its been done to death on this sight!....

stick movies are cool but they get old quick, try and add something unique and original like a stick garffe

Littleluckylink responds:

Sure thing, this movie was a bit old and I thought it might be a good idea to submit it. I have plans for other movies very soon

Cavemen Hunters Cavemen Hunters

its ok

but honestly were the hell are you guna get 2 more people to play???

you should have a one on one caveman VS world were theres other aniamls to take on in a arena style match just so well you wait for 2 more people you can be killing deer ECT

KimboRambo responds:

Yea.. but then It'd just be your run of the mill arena shooter/brawler. I see your point though, the PC isn't the best platform for local multiplayer :/. Thanks for your review and the score.

The Impossible Quiz, Trib The Impossible Quiz, Trib

lot of fun

deffintly think it was a worthwhile game, i think this should be added to slap's series page its very good

Hi5er responds:

thanks very much :]

im glad you enjoyed it, and that would be awesome if it was featured there...

the sequel is in production at the moment so stay posted for it in the near future :D

Alien Zombie Platform Gam Alien Zombie Platform Gam

dude holy shit thats COOL

he dose like amillion back flips in the air i love it.... the game its self is a little difficult to control but i like it man. polish it up alittle and you have a good game!

I Need A Hero I Need A Hero

driving bass line guitar riffage its all pretty awesome altho i thought that bass was alil overthe top on the mixing side for metal but it could be my setup as i mainly listen to hip hop so the bass on my shit is cranked!i like the song !

ADR3-N responds:

That might be it. The levels I have most everything cranked to are about what you'd hear in a live show. I prefer that to not being able to hear the bass at all. :P Thanks for the review!

Take A Minute Take A Minute

Pretty cool, altho instead of this being a rap beat i would say this is more dance music akin to like trap step. you should remix this throw some vocal samples off some movie you like or some cool sounding aniamal effects and mix it in with the buildups and breakdowns and stuff.

Lune (Cloud Rap Instrumental) Lune (Cloud Rap Instrumental)

nice ill let you know when im done , im guna spit over this

etK responds:

Thanks, yes please send me the final song :D

sticky sticky

The fluidity is amazing and so is the minimalist approach i would like to see more of your work!